2km,2.5km,3km.

Long climb to the 2km pondok.




Km 2.Pondok Bambu.

Resting on the signpost.The camera is soo heavy.

We have 4mins stops each hut.To rehydrate and load up on energy.
Garbage bin was filled with packed lunch provided by tour operator.
Everyone gets a bottle of water, 2 boiled eggs,cheese n ham sandwhich,a banana and a apple.
Ok!4mins up.Lets move.And its down down down again.

....down,down......

down


Somewhere around this point I forget if its just another down or just another up or why am I on this trial.........?!!

"excuse me...but i need to poop."
Certain parts I encounter natures calling and my grandma thought me to be polite.Always excuse yourself before you let go in the wild.

up somewhere


2.5km marker.I think we decend again.


some nicely made steps


Aaron,Roy and our drunken guide 'Aandy' at the back decides to make an appearance.

We get to this eeerm...pathetic waterfall on the Mesilau route.

Only waterfall so 'photo' time.Debris of old wooden bridge surrounds the waterfall.
Dont do this route if you want a scenic waterfall photo for rememberence.
So far the extra 2km up and down isnt worthwhile.

4 of us at km 3.still got energy for photos.

no panties hut at 3km

Public toilet.....Probably people rather just use the bushes which explains the 'wet' area.   ....haha.